Still a work in progress
Mandalagaba still has many more goodies up its sleeves, most of which take a lot of time and effort to conceive, code and implement properly, so please bear with us. We are also quite aware that we released this new version with a couple of bugs and incoherencies here and there. We're doing our best to neutralize the vermin.
Here a couple of things we have planned for the future:
- Allow users to create accounts, stores their mandalas and better collaborate with one another.
- Get the Area fill tool to work (much more a pain in the a.. than one thinks)
- Get Mandalagaba translated in different languages so people living on the other side of the planet don't feel left out.
- Add shapes and/or structures that delimit the pen strokes (still don't know how to go about this but eventually we'll get to it one day or another).
- Allow 3D renditions of holographic tessellated mandalas to be sent to the moon and back.
For your information, everything we have planned for the future can be found in the roadmap we publish on this blog. Its link it located in the header menu of this page.
We also added a changelog to this blog. A changelog is basically a place where we will be letting you of every little update worth sharing Mandalagaba is getting. The changelog's link is also part of this website and it located in the header menu of this page.