What we want/plan to work on and/or what we're making progress on.
- Not even close.
- Started poking at it. This gallery is supposedly going to allow us to do various things in the future. One of its first purposes it going to be portraying all the cool mandalas our users create and that we put aside.
- UPDATE: Ben poked at it a month of 2 ago. Besides wasting time try to implement some gallery plugin he found online and mold it into something worthwhile just to realize the damn thing with bugged, he produced a good deal of frustration for himself.
Adding a relaxing zen deep sleep yoga music player:
- Gonna happen someday.
- UPDATE 29 of July 2018: Might happen sooner than expected. We're thinking about zenifying Mandalagaba to the max by designing another version stripped of anything that is not immediately understandable.
Mandalagaba zen version
- We thought about working on a new version of Mandalagaba that will focus on having only ultra simple controls available to users. We're thinking about adding cool thingies like a relaxing zen deep sleep radio, background images and videos and even auto-art generation functionalities. All of this is still in its conception phase.
Interface redesign V3
- We know we could make things much easier for users with some simple re-structuring of the current interface.
Completed to-dos that were once in the Ongoing section above. We could add tons more in here, and eventually in the future there will be tons more but we only went so far back when we started this roadmap.
- Home run!
Minimizing tools panel:
Interface redesign V2
- Over with.
- Ongoing / Almost done
- UPDATE 29th of July 2018: Kablamo!
Revamped iPhone app:
- Ongoing. Hopefully in a week
- UPDATE mid June 2018: Now a month went by and still at the same point :)
- UPDATE 29th of July 2018: the V2 is live (and has been for at least 2 weeks).
- Happened out of the blue